Sending Custom Cart Recommendations
To generate a custom cart link, follow the steps below:
- Log Into Your Account.
- Click The Custom Campaign Button
- Wait To Be Redirected To Your Self-Serve Direct Page.
Should load in a jiffy.
- Fill Out The Information In The Sidebar (Optional).
The name and custom message will be saved and displayed to your customer once they visit the link. This comment box is a fantastic way to provide some context for your recommendations.
- Fill Out Self-Serve Direct With Your Recommendations.
Build a recommended cart, and set the advertisement placement and impression recommendations. Customers will be able to alter this information before checking out and paying for the cart.
Updates to the cart will be reflected in the final attribution tallies for your sales team.
- Click The “Generate Tracking URL” Button.
Once you’ve compiled your recommendation, you can generate a unique tracking URL and send it to your client. Clients will then be able to visit the Self-Serve Direct cart, and check out (or customize the placement information).
- Copy The Tracking URL.
Copy the link, and then send it to a particular advertiser as needed.