You can enable, or disable, geographic targeting for each ad zone you have configured through BuySellAds. Before you can start, however, you need to connect your ad server to BuySellAds (DFP or Adzerk), and create an ad zone.
- Google DoubleClick for Publishers
- Log In to Your BuySellAds Account.
- Navigate To Your Inventory Page.
- Find The Ad Zone You Would Like To Update With Segement Targeting. Click the gear icon and select Settings
- In The New Window, Click The Targeting Tab.
- Click The Edit Button Next To The Country Targeting Label.
- Optional: Enable All Counties By Checking The Enable All Countries Checkbox.
- Optional: Set A Default Price Modifier. This Modifier Will Be Set For All Countries Without Custom Modifiers Set Below.
- Select The Country You Wish To Target
- Set The Modifier For Your Country
- Click Save Country Targets