- Log In to Your BuySellAds Account.
- Navigate To Your Inventory Page In The Top-Right Corner Of The Website.
- Create BuySellAds units for your site: In the Inventory tab, click Add Inventory and create an ad zone to sell.
- Log into your Adzerk account and click Settings, and then API Keys.
- Create a new API Key by clicking Add A New API Key and copy the keycode.
- Head back to your BuySellAds account and go to your Inventory dashboard. Click Settings.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page to the Ad Server Integration drop-down menu and select Adzerk.
- Paste the Adzerk API Key into the text field and click Save at the bottom of the page.
- The final step is to connect the BuySellAds units that you created with its corresponding unit in Adzerk. Head over to the BuySellAds Inventory dashboard and find the Actions drop-down menu. Click Settings.That will take you to the settings page for the specific unit.
- Find the Adzerk zone section and use the drop-down menu to link the BuySellAds unit to the Adzerk line item.This drop-down menu populates the site/zone inventory created in Adzerk.
Select the unit that corresponds to the active BuySellAds unit and save. You are enabling any ads sold via BuySellAds for this unit to show up in Adzerk. For example, if you are adding a 728×90 leaderboard in your BuySellAds account, you’ll want to select the line item it corresponds to in the Adzerk drop-down.
By default, BuySellAds detects the highest priority for a channel and sets the priority level tied to the site in Adzerk to that level. However, it may not be the best priority level for the zone.
You now can choose the level and manually optimize how it should be served. After you have selected an Adzerk Priority, save all changes.
Adzerk Priorities are designated by a number: 1 is the highest priority while 100 is the lowest.